Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aha! Moments 101

Today I learned two things.....1) that Aha! Moments beget more Aha! Moments (Shoutout to Oprah)....and 2) I'm digging Marvin's Room, but not for the reasons one may think....(I can never just be obvious).

The other day I found out that the Ex had officially moved on. The topic was introduced by his sister, confirmed by Facebook profile picture lol The tricky part is that I would have been fine going on not being aware of this new development, but since it was brought to my attention my overanalytical ass has to do what I do best....Analyze! I would have rather had the awkward experience of seeing them hand in hand somewhere all happy n shit and I could have run in the opposite direction dealt with that. But when information is shoved in your face...you kinda can't ignore it....unless you're into denial like that.

Anywho, slightly bruised egos aside, another equally if not MORE perplexing thought crossed my mind. This self-imposed bout of celibacy I am in just got SERIOUS! This is truly the first time in my post-virginal life that I have NO prospects to potentially curl my toes, sweat my edges out or any of the such. None....Nada...>Nil....SERO. I have long since given up on non-commital s*x, FWB, f*ck buddies, ONS, and the such prior to being exposed to a conundrum that was icing on that change of life cake....(great) s*x with a man I loved. Now I attempted a foray back into a f*ck buddy situation (or two) and they were MAJOR #fails so I figured I would solve that problem with good old fashioned, no-strings attached ex-s*x....now my plan B (no pun intended) has ruined my good plans and went off and got himself into a whole relationship (which he said he didn't want by the way....but thats another story for another day) and me and my ego....and other body parts play second fiddle to none *flips fro*

This led me to my last and final Aha! moment of the evening.....I was more upset that I wouldn't have access to the post-relationship coitus than I was that he was with another girl. Lol 2 points for me for stuffing that sickening emotions stuff down far enough (cuz I'm a thug)....but -3 points for me still wanting the peen.....lol smh the way I think sometimes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment