Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm Not That Chick.....

So I looked over ALL these blogs I've posted LOL and realized that they all ahd to do with men & such.....and I had to get one thing straight:

 I AM NOT THAT GIRL.


I have other things going on in my life, I swear! I have just been dealing with upsets in my lack of  romantic life right now. Trust there will be work complaints, school complaints (I am a senior this year guys...FINALLY), life in general complaints......and joys....I am working on beocming a glass half-full kind of girl. I want to have something to look back and see the progress I make as a young woman. I want to see how my feelings about certain topics change, how I excel in certain areas, whether I reach my goals in timely fashions and the such. So I don't want to seem like that chick with the dreary love life who complains all the time.....cuz I'm not. I have great bff's....one's that I love like family (sometimes more).....one's I'm growing up and apart from....as is life. But I just had to make this known......Two posts in one day.....GO ME! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment